Job Opportunity : Clinical and Technical Product Specialist
Opening for Clinical and Technical Product Specialist
Located in Montreal, Emovi is a medical device company that develops products for knee joint assessment to restore patient quality of life. In partnership with the Quebec university research community, including the CRCHUM, École de Technologie supérieure (ÉTS), and TELUQ, Emovi completed the development of the KneeKG, a unique clinical tool evaluating knee functional deficiencies linked to patients’ symptoms and pathology progression. Emovi owns multiple patents and the exclusive worldwide license to commercialize KneeKG. https://emovi.ca
KneeKG is the first device that enables doctors to accurately assess patients’ knees in 3D while the patient is moving and weight-bearing. In contrast to static information provided by X-ray and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), KneeKG quickly identifies the dynamic function of impaired knees allowing healthcare professionals to determine the most strategic treatment plan to restore the knee. By providing doctors with technical information that has a higher correlation to symptoms and at a fraction of the cost of high-tech scans such as MRIs, the KneeKG allows healthcare professionals to significantly improve patients’ quality of life while reducing pain and functional limitations. KneeKG is FDA 510(k) cleared, Health Canada Lisenced and CE Marked.
Product Specialist, KneeKG (hereinafter ‘PS’)
Emovi is currently seeking a field-based professional responsible for providing clinical training and technical support to Emovi’s clients:
- Position to be filled in Montreal, Province of Quebec
- Reporting to Director of Training and Development
- Provide clinical training, technical support and certification of users either on-site or remote using videoconferencing softwares
- Serve as a primary contact for clients to provide accurate and appropriate information exchanges on clinical interpretation and problem solving of the data
- As a member of our support team, document any possible issues or computer bugs reported by users, facilitating the proper support /corrective action measures
- Provide actionable information that enhances appropriate use of KneeKG in a clinical setting
- Provide booth support at National and Regional level conferences and congress meetings
- Adhere to internal policies and standard processes and comply with regulatory and compliance requirements
- All other tasks to support Director of Training and Development
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual (French, English)
- Proactive, driven with the ability to work with new and innovative technologies
- Demonstrated expertise in teaching with the ability to simplify concepts for trainees
- Excellent presentation skills in various settings
- Demonstrated ability to coach and motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Collaborative personality.
- Reporting experience in a QA system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, French and English
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a bachelors degree and training/courses in areas such as kinesiology, biomechanics, physiotherapy, anatomy, technology/computer, gait analysis, or some combination thereof.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related position
- Medical Device experience/background STRONGLY PREFERRED
- The employee will have to be able to lift a 50 pound mobile KneeKG system (in and out of a vehicle) and perform knee kinesiography assessments as demonstrations, trials or in support to customers.
- This position requires the employee to routinely use a computer and telephone.
- Employee will also be required to travel by plane and automobile for business purposes.
Emovi welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Interviews will be done in January 2021
Start date: Feb. 2021
Salary : Base on experienceContact: email@example.com